Oats Vegetable Pongal Recipe
Oats – 1 cup
Moong dhal – 1/2 cup
Pepper – 1 tsp
Jeera – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – a small piece
Green chilli – 2
Salt – to taste
Cabbage, beans, carrot – 1 cup
Garlic – 2
Oil – 2 tsp
Coriander leaves – to garnish
1. Soak the oats in water mixed with little salt.
2. Chop the vegetables finely and keep them ready.
3. Get the moong dhal cooked.
4. Take a tawa, add oil, pepper, jeera, ginger, garlic, green chilli and saute.
5. Now add the vegetables, cooked moong dhal and mix well.
6. Allow it to cook in low flame and add the oats and mix well.
7. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Healthy and good fibre rich breakfast ready.