Peas Stuffed Paratha Recipe
Wheat flour – 250 gms
Green Peas – 1 cup
Carrot – 1/2 cup chopped
Grated Cheese – 1 tablespoon
Green chilli – 4
Grated ginger – 1 tsp
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Jeera – little
Salt – to taste
Oil – little
Coriander leaves and water
1. First take wheat flour and prepare soft chapati dough.
2. Leave it for a minimum of 15 mins so that parathas will come out soft.
3. Now take a pan, heat oil, add jeera, green chilli, ginger, green peas, chopped carrot, turmeric and salt.
4. Mix well and keep it closed and allow it to cook in low flame for 5 mins.
5. Allow it to cool and grind it without adding water.
6. Mix this mixture with grated cheese and chopped coriander and keep the stuffing ready.
7. Take small balls of the chapati dough and make small cup size shapes and stuff the mixture and seal the dough properly.
8. Prepare chapatis and cook by adding oil on either side.(Do not try to flatten too much as the stuffing will come out)
This Peas stuffed paratha goes well with pudhina green chutney.