Green gram sprouts – 1 cup
Chopped Onion – 1
Tomato – 2
Grated carrot – 1
Sliced Cucumber – 1/2 cup
Coriander – to garnish
Salt -to taste
Pepper – as required
Chaat masala – a pinch
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
1. Wash and chop tomato, onion, coriander leaves.
2. Peel off the skin and chop the cucumber to fine pieces.
3. Steam cook the sprouts by sprinkling water and adding a pinch of salt.
4. Take a bowl add cucumber, grated carrot, onion, tomato, cooked sprouts, salt, pepper and chaat masala and mix well.
5. Now add the lemon juice and mix well.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
This salad is very good for all age group. Since rich in fibre it is good for dieting people, diabetic and cholesterol patients.