Raagi flour- 2 cup
Chopped Onion - 1/2 cup
Finely chopped Green Chilli - 2
Salt - to taste
Drumstick leaves - 1 cup
Curry leaves - to garnish
Water - as required
Oil - 1 tsp
Mustard - 1/2 tsp
Urad dhal - 1 tsp
1. Take a tawa, heat 1 tsp oil and add mustard and allow it to pop and add urad dhal, onion, green chilli, drum stick leaves and pinch of salt.
2. Fry them and add to the raagi flour.
3. Add required salt to the flour and add water and prepare dough.
4. The dough should be comparatively soft that chappathi dough.
5. Take in small portions and flatten it(use grease plantain leaf or clean plastic sheet or a flat plate)
6. Do not make it too thin.
7. Cook it in a dosa pan like ordinary dosa allowing it to cook well on both sides.
8. Serve hot with tomato sauce or can even be had plain.
It is a very healthy and delicious dish which will be filling and good for all age group as raagi is rich in fibre.