Potato Peas Pulao Recipe
Cooked Rice – 3 cups
Potato – 3
Fresh Peas – 1 cup
Onion – 2
Garlic – 4
Chilli powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric – a pinch
Salt – as required
Oil, mustard – 1 tsp each
Cinnamom – a piece
Clove – 2
1. Cook potatoes and keep them sliced or half mashed.
2. Cook fresh peas without adding much water.
3. Get the rice cooked and keep them separately.
4. Now take a tawa, add oil, mustard, cinnamom, clove and saute.
5. Add the onions, garlic and allow it until raw flavor fades.
6. Add the potatoes, peas and add turmeric, chilli powder, required salt and mix well.
7. Leave it for 2-3 mins so that the taste blends well.
8. Finally add the cooked rice, mix and serve.
Easy and delicious potato peas pulao is ready.