This recipe was contributed by Sylvia. And thanks to her again for sharing with us yet another delicious recipe.
Prawns – 200 gms
Oil – ½ cup
Onions (cut into small pieces) – 1 Big
Tomato (cut into small pieces) – 1 Big
Coriander Powder – 2 spoons
Turmeric Powder – ½ tspn
Chilli Powder – 1 tspn
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tspn
Pepper Powder – 2 tspn
Salt – To taste
Coconut Grated – 1 cup
1. Fry onions & tomato pieces in oil.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, coriander powder & turmeric powder.
3. Add prawns and fry for a while.
4. Add pepper powder and salt. Add enough water to cook prawns.
5. In a separate kadai, roast grated coconut, (half spoon oil can be added).
6. When it turns brown, add the cooked prawns and garnish with coriander leaves.