Prawn Aval Upma Recipe
Poha or Rice flakes or Aval or Avalakki or Atukulu – 1 cup
Prawn chopped – 1/2 cup
Chopped onion – 1/2 cup
Green Chilli – 2 chopped
Salt – to taste
Pepper – 1 tsp
Oil – 3 tsp
1. Soak the aval or rice flakes in hot water for 2 mins and drain the water.
2. Take a tawa, heat oil and add green chillies and onions.
3. Add chopped prawn and sprinkle salt.
4. Allow them for few mins and add the rice flakes or aval.
5. Add pepper powder and mix well.
Serve after garishing with curry leaves.