Brinjal – 4
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Jeera – 1/2 tsp
Coriander seeds – 1 tsp
Dried ginger – a small piece (sukku)
Tamarind – small lemon size
Garlic – 15 pods
Turmeric – a pinch
Coconut – 2 tsp
Tomato – 1
Gingely oil -5 tsp
Salt – to taste
Curry and coriander leaves – to garnish
1. Taka a pan add little oil and fry the sukhu and keep it separately.
2. Now fry the coriander seeds, pepper and jeera.
3. Grind the fried ingredients along with coconut and tomato.
4. Extract the tamarind juice .
5. Take a pan, add oil, sliced brinjal and garlic and fry for few min till the garlics raw flavour fades.
6. Now add the grinded material, turmeric, tamarind juice and allow it boil.
Garnish with curry and coriander leaves.