Bastmati rice -2 cup
Rajma/Kidney bean, groundnut - 1 cup each
Tomato Chopped - 1
Onion Chopped- 1
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Bay leaf - 1
Ghee - 1 table spoon
Pudina and coriander leaves - little
cardamom - 1
clove - 1
Salt - to taste
Water - as required
1. Soak the rajma for over night and pressure cook it.
2. Take a pan, add ghee, bay leaf, cinamom, cardamom, clove and fry for few mins.
3. Now add tomato, onion, ginger garlic paste and cook until raw flavour fades.
4. Add groundnut, rajma, rice, salt, pudina and coriander leaves and add 4 cups water.
5. Mix well and pressure cook it by keeping it sim after one whistle for 10 mins.
6. Open the lid only after pressure subsides.
Protein rich biriyani is ready to be served with onion raita.