Besan/ gram flour – 1 cup
Sugar – 2 cups
Ghee – 2 cups
1. Prepare sugar syrup by adding little water in a thick bottomed wide vessel.
2. Once sugar melts, start adding the besan/ gram flour little by little with continuous stirring.
Note: Stir well continuously or else lumps will be formed.
3. After finishing the gram flour, start adding ghee little by little, allowing the flour to get cooked nicely.
4. The ghee will start blending with the mixture and the color will start changing. (Please do not stop stirring)
5. Once if ghee is completely absorbed by the mixture, take it spread it in a ghee greased plate and cut them the pieces.
Note: Please do not cook in high flame.