Raw Mango Pickle Recipe
Raw Mango - 6 no medium
Red chilli powder - 200gms
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Fenugreek - 100 gms
Mustard - 100 gms
Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
Salt Crystals - 300 gms
Gingelly Oil - 300 ml
1. Wash dry and slice the mangoes to small cubes, removing the pitt and leave it for few mins to dry.
2. Grind the crystal salt and keep it ready.(This salt will taste well)
3. Now add salt and chilli powder, mix well and leave it for 2 days.
4. Roast fenugreek and mustard in a dry tawa and grind them when they come to room temparature.
5. Heat Oil adding asafoetida and turmeric powder.
6. When the oil comes to room temperature, add the powder that we prepared and add the oil and mix it with the mango.
This mango pickle will taste very good when served after 4 or 5 days and can be stored longer.