Mutton – 250 gms
Gongura(green sorrel) leaves – 1 cup
Chopped Onion – 1 cup
Chopped Ginger – 1 tsp
Chopped Garlic – 3 tsp
Jeera – 1 tsp
Red chilli – 3-4
Green Chilli – 2-3
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 4-5 tsp
Salt – to taste
Turmeric – a pinch
Coriander leaves – to garnish
Water – as required
1. Take pressur pan, add mutton and add sufficient water, salt, turmeric, 1/2 tsp chilli powder and pressure cook and keep it aside.
2. Now take a pan, add little water and cook the gongura leaves and drain the water.
3. Now grind the gongura leaves along with green chilli.
4. Now take a pan, heat oil and add jeera, onion, ginger and saute.
5. Add the grinded gongura leaves and cooked mutton along with little water.
6. Add the required salt and remaining chilli powder and allow it to be come to thick gravy consistency.
7. Take another tawa, add oil, red chilli, garlic and fry and add to the gravy and mix well.
Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or chapati.