Cauliflower – 1 medium(clean and break into big florettes)
Ginger finely chopped – 1 tsp
Garlic finely chopped – 1/2 tsp
Besan/gram flour – 1/4 cup
Corn flour – 2 tablespoon
Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 3 tablespoon
Water – little
Milk – 1 tablespoon
1. Boil the florettes for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water, to which add tablespoon of milk.
2. Drain and pat dry on a clean cloth.
3. Make thin batter out of besan flour and 2 tbsp cornflour, adding 1/4 tsp each of ginger and garlic and red chilli powder and salt to taste.
4. Dip the florettes in the batter one by one and deep fry in hot oil.
5. Serve hot with toothpicks or miniforks and chilli,garlic sauce or tomato sauce.
Spicy gobi 65 ready for parties.