Finely chopped onion – 1 cup
Corn -1 cup
Potato – 4
Green Chilli finely chopped – 1 tablespoon
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Tomato sauce – 3 tsp
Bread crumbs – 1 cup
Oil – to fry
Salt – to taste
1. Cook the corn and potatoes and keep aside.
2. Fry onion until they turn pale pink and keep aside.
3. Mash cooked corn and potatoes separately.
4. First take the mashed corn, add salt, pepper powder, fried onion, tomato sauce andm ix well and make small balls.
5. Take another bowl, add the mashed potato, chilli powder, salt, mix well and take small portions and make a cup like shape and stuff the corn balls prepared.
6. Close the stuffing and dust the bondas with bread crumbs and fry till golden brown.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.