Chicken Sizzler Full Recipe Step by step
Why Chicken Sizzler?
If you are looking for some spicy chicken recipe then Chicken sizzler is the perfect recipe that you should try.
It is loved by the child and as well as the elders it also a very healthy recipe that you can try for your main course or for dinner.
you probably don’t know that in South Korea it is very famous for his spicy gravy, They used to use Kashmiri red chili to color up the dish and use paprika powder to spice up the food.
By origin, it is a Japanese dish which uses marinated, crispy and tender chicken breast with stir-fried vegetables on a hot plate they make a sumptuous delicious and wholesome dish.
It is a protein-rich recipe and also a source of fat and calcium.
Is chicken Sizzler healthy?
Definitely you can eat it as a healthy dish. It contains 40% carbohydrates, 40% Protein, and 20% Fat with 0% cholesterol.
So you can use it to make your main course or dinner more exciting and enjoyable.
You can eat it with rice, Butter nan or with Paratha.
It completely depends on you that what is your choice to eat with.
Why should you cook chicken Sizzler?
- it gives a lot of protein to the body.
- A single survey may contain 40% of protein.
- it can be prepared in only 250rs . it is less time-consuming.
- You can use this dish as your main course or as dinner.
- With this Dish you have a lot of choices to eat with.
- You don’t need to go to a restaurant to enjoy the taste of chicken sizzler.
Short Summary Of the recipe –
Mix all the ingredients properly and keep thee marinated chicken aside.
Cut two medium-sized capsicum into cubes and also add a bunch of finely chopped spring onion.
Heat oil in a pan by fry the marinated chicken till it becomes crispy and golden.
heat 2 tablespoon of oil in an another pan, add 5 tablespoon shezwan chutney, add 3 tablespoon of tomato sauce, 3 tablespoon of red chili sauce by finally add 3 tablespoon of water.
Then 2 tablespoon of soya sauce to it.
Mix and cook the sausage properly with capsicum and spring onion and now the sausage is ready for the platter.
Next Step –
Now add all the fried chicken two the sausage by mix properly and stir for 2-3 minutes.
Final Step –
On a pre-heated sizzler plate add 2 teaspoon oil and fry some salad onion petals.
Then add the chicken veggies sausage to it .
Cod it in low flame for 2 minutes by serve hot.
- Frying Pan
- 500 gram Chiken
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Origano
- 1 tbsp Paprika Powder
- 1 tbsp Black Paper Powder
- 1 tbsp Redchili Powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmir Red chili Powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 Capcicum
- 1 Bunch Spring Onion
- 5 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 3 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp Red Chili Sauce
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 300 ml Oil
- salt to tast
- First take 500gm bone less chicken
- then add 1 cup multipurpose flour
- then add 1 cup corn flour
- then add 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- then add 1 table spoon onio powder
- then add 1 tablespoon oregano
- then add 1 tablespoon paprika powder
- then add 1 table spoon black papper powder
- then add 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- then add 1 tablespoon kashmiri red chili powder
- then add an egg
- then add slat as per taste
- then finally add some water to it
- after adding all ingredients mix them all and keep asied the marinated chicken
- bring a capcicum and chop into little cubes
- then take a bunch of spring onion and finely chhoped them
- then heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chickens
- fry the chicken till it become golden and crispy
- then heat 2 tablespoon oil in a other pan
- then add 5 tablespoon shezwan chutney to it
- then add 3 tablespoon tomato sause
- then add 3 tablespoon red chili sauce
- then add 3 tablespoon water
- then add 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- then add chhoped capsicum
- then add chopped spring onions
- and finally add fried chicken pieces
- cook them for some time then your spicy and tasty chicken sizzler is ready to eat
If the post help you to make the recipe very easily then a share may be appreciated. For more recipes like that, you should join our newsletter for all the future recipes that will be posted on our blog.
The way to heart, go through the belly <3