Par boiled rice-2 ½ cups
Urad dhal-1/2 cup
Raw rice-1 cup
Salt- to taste.
- Soak both the rice together along with fenugreek for 4-5 hours.
- Soak the urad dhal for 1 hour.
- Grind the soaked materials into a paste and mix well.
- Add salt and allow it to ferment.
- After the batter gets fermented, heat the pan and spread little oil.
- Then spread the batter(dosa paste) and wait until it turns to golden brown and turn it to the other side.
- Serve hot with onion, tomato, coconut or groundnut chutney or sambar.