Vermicelli Upma | Semiya Upma | Vermicelli Recipe
Roasted vermicelli – 2 cup
water – 4 cups
grated coconut – 3 tsp
salt – to taste
oil – 2 tsp
mustard – 1/2 tsp
urad dhal – 1/2 tsp
curry leaves – to garnish
1. First roast the vermicelli in a pan by adding little ghee.
2. Take a pan, add oil, mustard, urad dhal and sliced chilli
3. Now add grated coconut and water.
4. Add salt and allow the water to boil.
5. Once water boils add the vermicelli and stir well.
6. Allow it to cook by keeping it closed.
7. Once the water is absorbed ,garnish with curry leaves.
Hot and easy vermicelli upma ready. Best with pickles.