Vegetable Oats Dosa Recipe
Oats – 2 cups
Rice flour – 1/4 cup
Wheat flour – 2 tablespoon
Roasted Rava – 2 tablespoon
Finely chopped onion – 1/2 cup
Grated carrot – 1/2 cup
Finely chopped Garlic – 1 tsp
Pepper & jeera powder – 2 tsp
Green chilies – 1 or 2 finely chopped (as per taste)
Mustard – 1tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Urad dhal – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – as required
Salt – to taste
1. Take a pan, add 2 tsp oil and add mustard to splutter.
2. Add urad dhal allow it to turn golden brown and add chopped onion and the green chilie and fry for few seconds.
3. Now add the grated carrot and leave it in low flame for few mins.
4. Within few mins, you will see that onion n carrot will be half cooked.
5. Now take another bowl add oats, rice flour, wheat flour, roasted rava, required salt, pepper and mix them to a batter consistency adding required amount of water.
6. Now add the fried items to the batter and mix well. Add water if it is too thick.
7. Prepare dosas as usual(do not make the dosa too thin) and serve with chutney.
Tasty and healthy vegetable oats dosa ready to be served.
Vegetable Oats Dosa Recipe is an alternative for kids who will be bored with the usual dosas. Also a new method of using oats for dieting patients.
Your browser does not support iframes.