Raw Rice – 1 1/2 cups
Urad Dhal – 2 tsp
Toor dhal – 2 tsp
Maida – 1/2 to 3/4 cup
Green chilli – 2 nos
Curry and coriander leaves – little
Salt – to taste
Oil – to fry
Oil – 2 tsp
Mustard – 1/2 tsp
Urad and channa dhal – 2 tsp
Asafoetida – 2 pinch
1. Soak rice and dhal in water for 2 hours and get it grinded with chilli, curry and coriander leaves and salt to a fine paste.
2. Now add maida slowly and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and season the batter with the ingredients mentioned in seasoning.
4. The consistency should be like that of the dosa batter.
5. Now heat oil in a tawa, take small amount of this batter and pour one by one into the oil.
6. When you pour, the batter would go to the bottom and as it starts cooking it will come to the top and then you can turn it to the other side and get it cooked.
Your browser does not support iframes.