Meen Varathurachathu Recipe
Recipe contributed by Sylvia.
Fish – 200 gms
Chilli powder – 3 tspn
Coriander powder – 1 tspn
Turmeric powder – ¼ tspn
Fenugreek seeds – ¼ tspn
Coconut Grated – 1 cup
Tamarind – size of 1 grape
Curry leaves and Coconut Oil – ½ tspn
1. Soak tamarind in half cup water.
2. Roast chilli powder, coriander powder and fenugreek for 10 sec.
3. Add turmeric powder and coconut. Grind to a smooth paste.
4. Add tamarind water to the ground paste, add salt and bring to boil.
5. Add fish and simmer it till the fish is cooked and the gravy is thick.
6. Garnish with curry leaves and ½ tspn coconut oil.
Your browser does not support iframes.