Potato Mint Biryani Recipe
Rice – 1 cup
Potato – 3 Big
Pudina or Mint leaves – 1 cup
green chilli – 3 – 4
ginger, cinnamom – a piece each
clove – 2
Onion – 1/2 cup chopped
Salt – to taste
Oil – as required
1. Cook rice separately and keep it.
2. Cook potato and cut them to cubes.
3. Grind mint leaves, green chilli, ginger and little salt and make it to fine paste.
4. Add 2 tsp oil to pan, add cinnamom, clove and saute.
5. Add the onion and fry till they become pink.
6. Now add the grinded paste and the potato cubes and mix well.
7. Add the cooked rice and sprinker salt and mix well.
Tasty potato mint biryani is ready. Garnish with fried cashews or with mint leaves.
Your browser does not support iframes.