Ragi Oats Dosa Recipe
Ragi – 1 cup(ragi grain)
Oats -1/2 cup
Green Chilli – 2
Badam and cashew scrapings – 2 tablespoon
Salt – to taste
Water – as required
1. Soak the ragi grain in water overnight.
2. Grind ragi along with oats, chilli and salt into a fine paste by adding little water.
(Dosa batter consistency)
3. Spread the dosa batter in dosa pan and sprinkle cashew and badam scrapings over it.
4. Do not cook it on both sides.
5. When the lower side is cooked, then fold it in such a way that scrapings do not fall as well the dosa is finely cooked.
Note: If you want to prepare this dosa instantly, you can use ragi flour. but using the whole ragi grain or sprouted ragi is more healthy.
This dosa can be had by anyone irrespective of age group. Even dieting people can have this dosa.
The taste of this dosa is enhanced when you add the badam and cashew scrapings.
July 17th, 2009 at 10:40 am