Sankara fish - 6
Tamarind - 1 lemon size
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Coriander seed powder - 1/2 tsp
Jeera powder - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli - 8
Cinnamom - 4
Rusk powder - 50 grams
Corn flour - 2 table spoon
oil - little
Salt - to taste
1. Steam cook the cleaned fish.
2. Fry and grind red chilli, coriander powder, jeera powder, cinnamom and salt by adding tamarind juice.
3. Now spread the prepared thick paste on the cooked fish.
4. Prepare a corn flour batter by adding water and sprinkle on the masala coated fish.
5. Coat it with rusk powder and roast it on a flat pan by adding little oil.