Spicy Egg Roll Recipe
Egg – 1
Madras Onion/small onions – 2
Green Chilli – 2
Pepper Powder – a pinch
Ginger Garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric – a pinch
garam masala – a pinch
Oil – little
Salt – to taste
1. Take a pan, add little oil, fry green chilli and onion and make it to a fine paste.
2. Now add pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, garam masala and mix well.
3. Beat the egg and add that to the above mixture.
4. Now take a flat pan, add little oil and spread the above mixture into a small dosa and allow it to cook.
5. Roll the dosa and serve hot with tomato sauce.
Note: If you make this in dosa pan, you wont need much oil and which is good for dieting people.