Paneer Pulav Recipe
Basmati rice - 1 cup
Paneer pieces - 1 cup
Tomato - 1
Onion - 1
Small green chilli - 2
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Oil - 4 tsp
Pudina and coriander leaves - little
Saunf or sombu -1 tsp
Cardamom - 1
Clove - 1
Salt - to taste
Water - as required
1. Cook the basmati rice and keep separately.
2. Take a pan, add oil, sombu, cinamom, cardamom, clove and fry for few mins.
3. Now add ginger garlic paste, sliced green chilli, onion and tomato and allow it for 4-5 mins.
4. Now add the paneer cubes and mix well.
5. Add cooked rice, coriander and pudina leaves and sufficient salt and mix thoroughly.
6. Keep it in low flame for 5 mins and serve hot.
Serve with raita or sauce.