Rava Pongal Recipe
Susbcribe and Receive Indian Recipes in Email (1 per day)
Roasted rava- 1 1/2 cups
Cooked moong dhal- 1/2 cup
salt- to taste
Pepper and jeera powder-1 tsp
Roasted cashews to garnish
Water - 2 cups
1. Cook the moong dhal by adding water and keep it aside.
2. Take a pan, add 2 cups of water allow it to boil.
3. Now add the rava, cooked moong dhal and salt, mix well and allow the rava to cook.
4. Take a separate pan add oil and roast the pepper and jeera powder and add it to the pongal.
5. Add ghee, curry leaves and roasted cashew and serve hot.