Mushroom Soup | Mushroom Soup Recipe
Susbcribe and Receive Indian Recipes in Email (1 per day)
Medium size mushroom – 3
Oil – 1/2 tsp
Maida – 1 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Salt, Pepper – as required
1. Chop the mushroom finely.
2. Add little water to corn flour, mix well and keep it ready.
3. Take a pan, add oil and fry the maida and add 3 cups of water. Allow it to boil.
4. Now add ginger garlic paste and chopped mushroom.
5. Allow the mushroom to get cooked.
6. Finally add the corn flour, salt, pepper and boil for few mins and serve hot.