Healthy Veg Soup | Vegetable Soup Recipe
Onion – 1
Garlic – 2
Beans – 5
Cabbage – a hand full
Capsicum – 1
Chow chow – a piece
Tomato – 2
Coriander leaves – little
Salt, pepper – as required
milk – 1/2 cup
Butter -1 1/2 tsp
1. Wash and chop all the vegetables finely.
2. Remove the badam skin and keep them grinded.
3. Take a pan, add the chopped vegetables, grinded badam, salt, pepper, pinch of sugar and cook them adding sufficient water.
4. Open the cooker after steam subsides and drain the water.
5. Now grind the vegetables finely and add the drained water back and boil it.
6. Now add the milk and and allow it to boil a bit.
7. While serving, garnish with little butter and coriander leaves.
If you want the soup to be watery you can add the drained water as said in step 5 and filter it completely and then add milk.
But it is best to have the vegetables as they contain fibre and which is needed for health.