Big potatoes - 3
wheat flour(small cups) - 3 cups
Salt - to taste
Chilli powder -1 tsp
Oil - as required
Boil potatoes and mash it. Add salt, chilli powder to it and mix well.
Stuffing is ready.
1. Prepare the atta dough adding water, salt and a little oil. The dough should be as that of chappathi dough.
2. Make small equal sized balls with the dough.
3. Make the balls into cup shape(like how we do for kozhukattai) and add a bit of gingly oil into this dough. Spread this oil well.
4. Now stuff it with the curry you had made.
5. Cover up this masala and then roll this back into ball with the stuff.
6. Spread it across as you do for chappathi.
7. Apply oil and make like chappathis. But this needs more oil than normal.
This tastes well with tomato chutney or with any spicy side dish.