Beans Poriyal | Beans Curry Recipe
Susbcribe and Receive Indian Recipes in Email (1 per day)
Chopped beans – 2 cup
Coconut Curry powder – 2 tsp
Urad dhal – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Salt – to taste
Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard – 1 tsp
Water – little
1. Take a tawa, add oil and add mustard seeds.
2. Allow the mustard to pop and add urad dhal.
3. Add the chopped beans and sprinkle little water.
4. Add turmeric and allow it to cook.
5. After it gets cooked add salt and curry powder and mix well.
Your Ad Here
Your browser does not support iframes.