Channa dhal payasam recipe| Channa dhal kheer recipe
Channa dhal – 1 cup
Jaggery – 1 cup
Milk – 1/2 litre
Ghee – 1 table spoon
Water – 3 cups
Grated coconut – 3 tsp
Cashew – to garnish
1. Boil the milk and keep separately.
2. Take a pan, add ghee and roast the channa dhal.
3. Now prepare jaggery syrup by adding water.(remove the impurities that settles down)
4. Take a bowl add jaggery syrup and boil it for few seconds and add cooked channa dhal.
5. Once the mixture starts boiling add milk and turn off the stove.
6. Roast the coconut and cashew in ghee and garnish over the payasam.