Soya Dhal Recipe | Soya Dhal
Soya balls – 30
Toor dhal – 1 small cup
Red chilli – 4
Asafoetida – a pinch
Turmeric – a pinch
Corriander seed powder – 1 tsp
Tamarind paste – as required
Jeera powder – 1 tsp
Fried ground nut powder – 1 tsp
Mustard – 1 tsp
Urad dhal – 1 tsp
Fenugreek – 1 tsp
Salt, oil – as required
Curry and corriander leaves – to garnish
1. Cook toor dhal adding turmeric powder and asafeotida.
2. Soak the soya balls in hot water and squeez off the water.
3. Take a tawa, add oil, heat it and add mustard, urad dhal, fenugreek, red chilli and curry leaves.
4. Dilute the tamarind paste adding little water and add it to tawa.
5. Now add corriander seed powder, salt, boiled toor dhal and soya balls.
6. Allow it to cook for few minutes, add the fried groundnut powder and corriander leaves.
Serve with rice and chappati.