Stuffed Paneer Paratha Recipe | Stuffed Roti
Powdered paneer - 1/2 cup(grind paneer)
Atta - 1 cup
Water - as required
Oil - as required
Salt - to taste.
Garam masala - 1/4 tsp.
Jeera powder - 1/4 tsp.
1. Mix Powdered paneer, garam masala powder and jeera powder.
2. keep it aside and prepare the atta dough adding water, salt and a little oil.The dough should be as that of chappathi dough.
3. Make small equal sized balls with the dough.
4. Make the balls into cup shape and add 1 drop of oil and the panner masala, close the cup shape into ball and make it as a chappathi.
5. A delicious stuffed paratha is ready to serve.
Note: Do not make thin chappathis as the stuffings might come out.