Egg - 3
Cooked Basmati Rice - 4 cups
Beans - 1 cup
Carrot - 1 cup
Peas - 1 cup
Spring Onions - 1/2 cup
Oil, pepper and salt - to taste
1. Finely beat the egg yolk and keep it separately in a bowl.
2. Take a pan(in low flame), add oil and add the egg yolk that we prepared and cook for 3 mins.
3. Now add the cooked basmati rice and leave it for 3 mins.
4. Add peas, carrot, salt and stir well and leave it for 2 mins.
5. Now add the spring onion, beans, pepper and leave it for 3-4 mins.
6. Serve hot with cauliflower manchurian or chicken manchurian.