Boiled rice - 1 cup
Lemon - 1 to 2
Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard – 1/2 tsp
Urad dhal - 1/2 tsp
Channa dhal – 1/2 tsp
Peanuts – 1/4 cup
Salt – to taste
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Curry & corriander leaves
1. Take a tawa, add oil, mustard, urad and channa dhal.
2. Allow them to become golden brown.
3. Add the lemon juice, turmeric and immediately turn off the stove.
4. Add salt and cooked rice to it.
5. Mix well and add the roasted peanuts (Can add few cashews for richness)
6. Allow the lemon essence to mix well with rice for few mins.
7. Garnish with curry and corriander leaves.
Your browser does not support iframes.