Rajma Recipe|Kidney Bean subji|Rajma masala recipe
Kidney Bean – 2 cup
Onion – 1 large
Ginger & Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
Tomatoes – 3 medium size
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Turmeric – A pinch
oil – 1 tsp
Water – to cook
Salt – to taste
Corriander leaves to garnish
1. Wash beans and soak it in water a day before you want to cook.
2. Make masala out of onions and tomato.
3. Take the pressure cooker and add oil, the masala paste, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric, garam masala and the beans.
3. Cook for 3 whistles until rajma is cooked thoroughly.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Your browser does not support iframes.