Paneer – 1 cup
Milk – 1 Litre
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Kesar (Saffron) – a pinch(Soak in milk)
cardamom – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 4 cups for sugar syrup
1. Take a bowl with thick base to boil milk. Add sugar and allow it to thicken.
2. Add cardamom, kesar and stir it well and remove from flame.
3. Make the paneer into fine powder and make it in to small flat pieces.
4. Take another bowl. Add the 4 cups of sugar along with water and prepare the sugar syrup.
5. Add the flatenned paneer pieces into the sugar syrup and allow it to cook for 10 mins.
6. After 10 mins, take out the paneer pieces from the sugar syrup and serve in a bowl by adding 2tsps of the prepared milk.
Your browser does not support iframes.