Rice – 2 cup
Tomato – 6
onion – 2
chillies – 4 nos
garlic – 4 pods
ginger – 1/2 tsp
salt – to taste
mustard – 1/2 tsp
turmeric – a pinch
oil – 2 tsp
water – 4 cups
Grind the tomatoes,ginger,garlic and one onion.
1. Take a pan add oil, mustard and onion.
2. Add the chopped chillies and turmeric powder.
3. Now add tha grinded paste and allow it to get cooked.
4. Add water and salt.
5. Once the water starts to boil, add the rice.
6. Allow for pressuer cooking.
7.After 10 mins, when pressure subsides open the pan.
8.Add a tsp of ghee and garnish with corriander leaves.
Yummy tomato rice ready. Serve hot and enjoy.
Your browser does not support iframes.