Tomato Chutney|Tamatar chutney|Thakkali chutney|Tomato Recipe
Susbcribe and Receive Indian Recipes in Email (1 per day)
Tomato – 5 nos
Onion – 1(medium size)
Red chilli – 5 nos
Oil -2 tsp
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Salt – to taste
1. Chop the tomato and onion and fry it in a pan by adding little oil along with red chillies.
2. Allow it to cool for sometime.
3. Grind it to become fine paste.
4. Now heat a tawa, add little oil, mustard, grounded paste, salt and turmeric.
5. Allow it to boil for sometime.
6. Spicy tomato chutney is ready.
Your Ad Here
Your browser does not support iframes.