Vendaikay poriyal|Lady’s finger curry|Curry recipe
Susbcribe and Receive Indian Recipes in Email (1 per day)
Vendaikai/ladysfinger – 250 gms
Mustard- 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Urad dhal – 2 tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Grated Coconut – 3 tsp
Salt – to taste
Curry leaves – to garnish
- Wash and dry the ladysfinger and chop it to small pieces.
- Take a tawa, add oil, mustard and urad dhal.
- After mustard pops out, add the chopped vendaikai.
- Allow it to get cooked for few mins.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt and chilli powder to it.
- Finally add the grated coconut and garnish with curry leaves.