Rava Kesari|Sooji sweet|Kesari|Easy sweet
Rava (sooji) – 1 cup
Water- 1 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – 3 tsp
Kesari colour – a pinch
Cashews, cardamom, badam – to garnish
1. Heat the tawa and add rava(sooji) and roast it.
2. Remove the rava from tawa on to a plate.
3. Take the tawa, add water and allow it to boil.
4. Add rava to the boiling water and keep stirring.
5. Mix the kesari color to little water and add it along with sugar.
6. Allow the rava to get cooked. It will take 3-5 mins to absorb the water.
7. Now take another pan, add ghee, cashew, cardamon and badam and roast it to golden brown.
8. Garnish the Kesari with the roasted cashews.
Delicious rava kesari is ready to taste..