Potatoes – 4-5
Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder -2 tsp
Salt -to taste
mustard – 1/2 tsp
Urad dhal – 1 tsp
oil- to fry
1. Boil potatoes and cut them
2. Add oil to tawa and add mustard seeds and urad dhal.
3. Add the chopped potatoes.
4. Add turmeric powder, salt and chilli powder to it.
5. Mix well and let it fry a bit to become little crispy.
6. Add curry leaves and garnish. Served as a wonderful sidedish with sambar..
Chopped Onion can be added if interested..
Your browser does not support iframes.