Sooji – 1 cup
Oil – 3 tsp,
Green chillies – 2
Mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
Curry and corriander leaves
Channa dhal – 1 tsp
Cashew – 6-8
Salt -to taste
1. Heat a tawa and add sooji and roast for few mins.
2. Now remove the sooji from the tawa on to a plate.
3. Now heat some oil in the pan again. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, channa dhal, green chillies and sliced onion.
4. Fry till the onions are a little golden brown and add the cashews.
5. Add enough water to the tawa and let it boil.
6. Add salt and sooji and fry for a min or two.
7. When the mixture thickens add little ghee and serve hot.
Your browser does not support iframes.